Friday, June 22, 2012

Best portrait printer



Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CB35201)



January 6, 2012
By V. Lee

I would never thought an inkjet printer will match prints from a pro lab. I was debating between R2000 and the aging Canon 9000 Mark II. At the time of my purchased, there were no review in Amazon. I have farmed out most my works to Professional online and local lab in Minnesota in the past. Bought mine on Octorber 2011. I finally have side by side comparison prints from a Pro lab and R2000. For print size of 4"x6" to 11"x14", you won't notice the different. Wifi ready is big PLUS, it allow me to place the printer anywhere in the studio with an outlet.

I have not print from roll and CD cover yet. For the last 3 months, I have not encountered double feeding, paper jam and ink clogging issue a well known problem for epson printers in the past. I've tested the clogging issue by not printing for 3 weeks and it still printed just fine. I will update my review if any thing arise. Pro.

WIFI ready, compact, print on roll, print CD cover and professional quality for a $500 printer. Con. Use a lot of Gloss-Optimizer ink in 2-1 ratio of other colors if print strictly in photo on luster paper. Hope this review help your decision,
 Thank you for reading.
  Click to >>>Best seller Inkjet Printers

No comments:

Post a Comment